For the many other open-source contributors and developers out there, I'm wondering if anybody has a complete list of all works they have created. It came up recently that such a list would be useful in asserting my own prior copyrights in any future employment, and avoiding claims that I'd taken any code .
For version control systems are still accessible, this isn't too much of a problem, but for past historical creations, this is a lot harder. Has anybody else done it? To what level of detail did your listing go?
Here's my initial broad listing(I'm going to come back often to fill it in more)
I realized that this does form a sort of portfolio of work that I've done, and it shows just how flexible I am, esp. if I went and wrote this up better including a blurb about some of the larger or more standalone projects I've done.
Additional sources to look up this stuff are:
- GitHub Issues & Pull Requests for robbat2
- GitHub Code Search for robbat2 (has a LOT of noise and needs filtering)
(list last updated 2015/06/20, partially)
- phpMyAdmin: Core Developer 2001-2005
- 2001-2005: Projects while at university (in addition to the Gentoo stuff I did)
- Gentoo Linux (Lots of packages and projects here to list later)
- Packages.gentoo.org (v2 version)
- genflags (automatic optimal CFLAGS based on /proc/cpuinfo)
- GLI (Gentoo Linux Installer): automated mode
- Gentoo Infra Installer
- MANY MANY packages
- 2006-2013: Gentoo Git Migration code 
- Various dates
- Git 2007-present (various commits over the years, git-svn fixups, stuff in git commit signing, TODO)(partial listing)
- MogileFS 2007-2013: Wrote & maintined PostgreSQL backend, core improvements   (pre-git)
- CephFS (Packaging fixes)
- Ruby On Rails - ActiveRecord: Implemented BigDecimal floating-point storage 
- APC PDU & MasterSwitch scripts
- OpenSSH: HPN (High Performance Networking) patch porting & maintenance . Actively used in Gentoo infrastructure.
- OpenSSH: LPK (LDAP key patch) patch porting, maintenance & feature additions . Actively used in Gentoo infrastructure.
- Ccache [1, utimes truncation]
- CVS (Custom lockdown code)
- udev (add persistent tape symlinks)
- Amanda (fix race condition in backup encryption)
- LVM2 (usb block support ), ???
- OpenSC (GSM SIM card access prototype )
- Perlbal (SSL version selection control )
- Rbot (Penalty calc  RPL_WHOISCHANNELS  Privacy in !seen 
- Linux Kernel
- 2013/12/16: b8bd6dc3 libata: disable a disk via libata.force params
- 2011/10/24: 99a700bc [SCSI] mv_sas: OCZ RevoDrive3 & zDrive R4 support
- 2010/05/28: GRSec: Make slabinfo available but restricted to root only. 
- 2008/09/13: f51ff993 ALSA: HDA: patch_analog: Quirk for Asus P5Q Premium/Pro boards.
- 2008/09/13: 9cae0c63 ALSA: HDA: patch_analog: Implement multiple outputs for AD1988
- 2008/09/13: 0481f453 ALSA: HDA: hda_proc: Fix printf format specifier
- 2008/09/13: 35e8901e ALSA: HDA: hda_local: Less magic numbers.
- 2008/09/13: e8bfc6c1 ALSA: HDA: patch_analog: Fix SPDIF output on AD1989B
- 2007/03/28: 12340106 Add notation that the Asus W5F laptop has a short cable instead of 80-wire.
- 2006, 2007: Apple G5 PowerMac Linux sensors "WindFarm"   
- 2006/12: Porting of SATA Port Multipler code
- 2006/06/12: cfd95a9c [PATCH] tmpfs: time granularity fix for [acm]time going backwards
- Port of MIPS AMD Alchemy 1500 code for MyCable XXS1500 from 2.4 to 2.6 , 
- Changes for SGI Visual Workstation 320 
- Other work prior to v2.6.12 of the kernel when Git started (TODO)
- TinCan Nail kernels 
And I'm sure that I'm missing many more.